June 29, 2010 – Canadian Medical Assistance Teams’ eleventh team of medical volunteers recently returned from their rotation in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
CMAT, in collaboration with International Medical Assistance Team (IMAT) and the JP HRO (Jenkins Penn Haiti Relief Organization) have been working in the earthquake-affected region for just over 6 months now.
CMAT’s Team 11 members were working in Petionville, at the JP HRO camp, and include:
- Brad Fraser, PCP from Kelowna, BC (Team Leader)
- Jacqui Stuart, NP from Woodstock, ON
- Dianna Cleland, NP from Strathroy, ON
- Anastasia Bennett, RN from Brockville, ON
- Eva Bennett, student intern from Brockville, ON