- All nominations should be sent to the nomination committee’s attention: [email protected]anadianmedicalteams.org stating the following information:
- Nominee’s full name
- Nominee’s hometown/ province
- Nominee’s contact phone number and email address
- Nominee’s profession
- Nominator’s Full name*
- Nominator’s contact phone number and email address*
- Nominations must be received no later than Friday January 20, 2017 at 23:59 pacific time.
- Person nominated must be CMAT member.
- Nominees (candidates) require the endorsement and referral of one nominator who must also be a CMAT member in good standing, who will be contacted to provide a reference.
- Past experience and CMAT involvement is beneficial (e.g. previous deployment, training, committee involvement, local volunteering, fundraising).
- All nominations should include a short biography of the candidate of no more than 250 words which covers the two areas (i) profession/experience and (ii) philosophy (please do not forward a CV)
- Nominations should include a head and shoulders photograph of each candidate. Please attach the picture to the email as a jpg file.
- Information provided about a candidate and her/his photograph will be posted on the CMAT website and circulated by email to members during the voting period.
Online voting will open on Sunday January 22, 2017 at 00:01 Atlantic, and close on Friday February 3rd, 2017 at 23:59 Pacific. Registered CMAT members will receive a link to the online voting ballot via email.
Election results will be announced during the AGM .
Notice of CMAT’s Annual General Meeting of Members
- 11:00 (Pacific)
- 12:00 (Mountain)
- 13:00 (Central)
- 15:00 (Atlantic)
Meet your 2017 Board of Directors. Login information is provided below, and an agenda and login will also be posted on the CMAT website before the meeting.
CMAT Annual General Meeting LINK (will be active 10 minutes prior to start of meeting on Feb 5):