CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!!!! There are two positions up for election on the CMAT Board of Directors.
- All nominations should be sent to the nomination committee’s attention: [email protected] stating the following information:
- Nominee’s full name
- Nominee’s hometown/ province
- Nominee’s contact phone number and email address
- Nominee’s profession
- Nominator’s Full name*
- Nominator’s contact phone number and email address*
- Nominations must be received no later than Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 23:59 pacific time.
- Person nominated must be CMAT volunteer member. (‘Member’ is defined as a volunteer who is currently listed on the online database, in good standing, and who is willing to carry out the obligations of the office to which she/he may be elected)
- Nominees (candidates) require the endorsement and referral of one nominator who must also be a CMAT member in good standing, who may be contacted to provide a reference.
- Past experience and CMAT involvement is beneficial (e.g. previous deployment, training, committee involvement, local volunteering, fundraising).
- Members can run for only one (1) position in the election.
- All nominations should include a short biography of the candidate of not more than 250 words which covers the two categories (i) profession/experience and (ii) philosophy (please do not forward a CV)
- Nominations should include a head and shoulders photograph of each candidate. Please attach the picture to the email as a jpg file
- Information provided about a candidate and her/his photograph will be posted on the CMAT website, during the voting period.